Saturday 26 March 2011

Homefront

After playing homefront for a few hours, I thought I'd post my thoughts on it. The story line is awesome, the opening intro to the story really immerses you into the game, with a plausible plot concept (N & S Korea unite into the Great Korean Republic) and get Japan to join them before occupying the USA

I enjoy multiplayer although I've only managed 5 games online in total as its broken (but a patch is on the way) and overall I think its a good game and I will be doing a review of it over at www.gamerscoreaddicts.co.uk in the coming couple of weeks so keep an eye out for it there.

Also, I am enjoying Black Ops with my brother, I seem to be getting really good at this, and am tempted to buy a HD PVR recorder, to put the games up. Watch this space!

Teebs

No comments:

Post a Comment