Sunday 4 March 2012

What I've played (Saturday 3rd March)

Here's a quick round-up of what I've played for Saturday 3rd March:

Fifa2012
Again, I've been doing some more "Be a pro" mode, which is going pretty well... My pro is at Chelsea and we are 9 points clear at the top of the league.. Will be interesting to see who wants my services at the end of my 4th Season as a pro, after stints at Basel and PSG & now Chelsea.. Maybe Barcelona bound, who knows?? You can tell this game isn't realistic though, because Fernando *I couldn't even score in a brothel* Torres is 2nd highest scorer in the league.. Pffft!

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood 
This came from Lovefilm today, I hate assassins creed with a passion and it wasn't until I was getting nagged constantly by Minkey Monkey (only kidding minks, it wasn't constant...) that I thought about getting it, to give the online multi-player a go as I've seen various video's on YouTube with on-line gameplay footage, and I'd never been able to figure out how they could tell who was after who... So I gave it ago, and although I did shockingly bad, I still managed to get up to rank 7... Not sure if its one I'd buy, but for a rental its not *too* bad... Always satisfying when you stalk your target and plunge a knife into the back of their neck... Or if you are Minkey, walking past (me usually) and dropping what could of been a silent but deadly fart and poisoning me to death... Overall I'd say its worth a rental, but wont be doing the single player!

Driver: San Francisco
I'll be honest, I really hated the demo of this game. I loved Driver 1 on the old PlayStation, was a fab game... but when I played the demo of this, Ugh, it was horrible... The main USP of this is that you can "shift" between different cars whilst driving, to teleport into their car and control the driver, I thought was a horrible premise and I thought the demo was awful... This is another one of my Lovefilm rentals, and I have to admit, the demo really didn't do it justice because the game feels a totally different experience, the shifting premise actually works, and I love the handling of the cars! It also gives you the ability to have car chases reminiscent of the ultimate all time best car chase - "Bullit" starring Steve McQueen, which was actually set in San Francisco...  I've only played this for an hour or so, but I'm really really enjoying it, and will certainly consider purchasing this :)

Will no doubt be doing more gaming Sunday, so watch this space :)

2 comments:

  1. Stu - I've waited patiently for three and a half weeks now and there's been no update. So, please, put the millions of Teebs fans out of their misery. Did you game on Sunday 4 March, what did you game, and what did you think?
    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi T-Bo

    Love the blog. Can I make a suggestion for the next entry: "Teeb's top 10 personal favorite gaming characters"
    and where is this Angry Birds - Space review I keep hearing about.

    ReplyDelete