Monday 27 February 2012

Borderlands 2

I've recently been playing Borderlands with a few mates from work, and also over the last year or 2 with my friend Rachael.. Currently got a level 65 character and on playthrough 2 of all the DLC content for it, and its an absolute blast.

You can imagine my excitement when I saw this the other day:


Now normally I **Hate** dubstep music, as it annoys me and reminds me of Chavs on a bus, playing their music out loud, however, I love the music in this video, I went out and bought it on Itunes seconds after the video finished playing. I think the music fits in with the video and it really really adds to the whole thing, making it pretty much a perfect trailer in terms of what it aims to do.... Nice :)

I think this video has got me more excited for a game than any video I can remember in the last few years. 
It shows that Gearbox and 2k software have really spent the last 3 years improving on what was already a fab game, and I for one, cannot wait for this to come out in September!

Do you guys agree..?

Stu

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to get into Borderlands but never had the time. Now B2 is coming out. I'm far behind this. Good page, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom, I thoroughly recommend picking it up.. You can pick it up for about £10/$10 now so well worth a go :)

    ReplyDelete