Wednesday 6 October 2010

Afro Samurai pt1

Ok, well the votes came in and it was Afro Samurai which won the poll.

I got this about 9 months ago but never got round to putting a lot of time into it...

Loaded up my old game and after a few mins of getting back to grips with the controls, I was chopping away like no mans business, with body parts being lopped off left right and centre...

I'd forgotten how long the levels where and I remembered why I didn't get through the game first time round.. It's too damn repetative... I'm basically using the X button constantly and it seems to be doing the job... but its a case of go here, kill a couple of people.. some more people will then appear... kill them and more appear.. and then move onto the next area and repeat the process...

I've done 2 levels which took about 30 mins each and thats it for now...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment