Sunday 3 October 2010

Fifa 2011

Fifa 2011 found its way to me yesterday and I started on the "Career" mode today and set up a "Virtual Pro" as a Goalkeeper. The first thing I have to say is that when you are playing as a goalkeeper, the Computer AI is totally inept as they hardly pass, and they run into defenders or try flashy tricks to beat people which doesn't work, and its actually quite boring as the game just gets played in midfield. Here is an example of what I mean:
First game was a friendly against Albacete  and in the whole 90 mins I didn't touch the ball once and it finished 0-0.
The 2nd game was another friendly against Charlerois and again, in the 90 mins I didn't touch the ball once and we won 1-0.
The final pre-season friendly was against Bayern Munich and after 90 mins, I had let in 2 (stupid) goals and we lost 2-0.

Another thing I have to have a bit of a gripe about, is the lack of online co-op (2 humans v the CPU over Xbox Live). I cannot understand for the life of me, why Fifa still does not contain online co-op. PES2010 allows you to do this, Hell, even "Three Lions" on the original Xbox allowed you to do humans vs CPU over Xbox live.

I don't want to play against my brother online, I want to be on the same team as him. SORT IT OUT EA!!!!

My overall opinion of what I've played so far is a rather mediocre 6.5 out of 10 so I'm hoping with some more game time, this will improve a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment