Monday 4 October 2010

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

My old guitar was going a bit senile, so I thought it was time I invested a new one, and I loved the look of the new one, so I plumped for a game/guitar bundle.. gotta say, feels a lot lighter than my old GH2 guitar, and feels a lot better...

Start up on quick play just to see what there is without unlocking any, and theres a good selection.. it also allows me to import the songs from my other guitar hero games: Metallica, World tour (4) and GH 5, but it also allows you to use GH greatest hits, and band hero as well....so all in all, there's a pretty hefty track list which should keep me amused for a while..

The thing that sets this music game apart from the rest is there's actually a proper story where you have to take the ordinary band members, and transform them into powerful versions of themself to help reclaim a "legendary" guitar.. You do this by playing setlists for each person and you have to achieve a set amount of stars, to enable them transform, and each one has a unique ability that you can use in quickplay+ so gives the game a bit more variety

I'm loving this so far, and because its mainly a rock setlist, its my type of music

Get this.

8.5 out of 10... \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment