Sunday 10 October 2010

More F1 2010

After watching today's Japanese grand prix, I decided to jump on the game.. Thinking I'd do practice/qualifying for the next GP in my season, Catalunya, but I forgot I hadn't done the Shanghai race, with qualifying out of the way, and I was on pole...

So the lights went red one by one, and then I put pedal to the floor as the 56 lap race got underway... by the first corner, I had been overtaken by one of the Red Bull's... but I stuck to him for a few laps and he ran wide on the 2nd to last corner, which allowed me to overtake him, and I never looked back.. Had a couple of hairy moments where I spun, but luckily I was far enough ahead to recover, and I went on to finish the race, 1st with a time of 1hr 33m...

A good hour and a half of racing methinks... I've also signed up to a F1 racing season, on http://ruffiansofgaming.forumotion.com/forum.htm so we'll see how that one goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment