Saturday 9 October 2010

T-Bo has a bit of a rant...

Ok so you've probably read my initial thoughts on Fifa 2011 so after playing half a season in career mode, and a few games of other modes, I have a couple of things to say about it.

One thing that really bugs me about this game: There is a player for Watford called Don Cowie. The commentators say "Cowie" when he is on the ball etc, proving its on the game, SO WHY CAN I NOT SELECT "COWIE" AS THE NAME COMMENTATORS CALL MY CREATED PLAYER BY?!?!? It was the same on Fifa 2010. Fifa 2010 Word Cup on the other hand, allowed me to choose Cowie as a name... so I don't understand why I can't on Fifa 2011.

The AI is still appalling whilst doing career mode..They dont often pass it, instead trying to run or trick the player heading straight for them... who inevitably wins the ball 8/10 times.. Even when I'm free in space and hammering the pass button like its going out of fashion, they still attempt to imitate Messi.... FAIL

Another thing I have noticed.. Because my created player is now considered a "Key" part of the team, I get selected for every match, which is not a problem normally, but it is an issue considering you have stamina/fatigue levels to contend with... I have seen it numerous times that my player is totally knackered after a game, and before the start of the next game, it shows my stamina/fatigue level as red... the manager says " I know your fitness level is really low but we need you for this game" and by the first 20 mins of the game, my player is virtually on his arse with no energy, which means I can't run past players, I cant find open space to get away from my marker, and yet the manager still is set on playing me... and by the next game, I'm knackered within 5 mins of the match starting...Come on Mr Manager, no-one is stupid enough to do it in real life, so don't do it in a game!!

Ok rant over for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment