Friday 29 October 2010

PES2011

I played PES2010 only on co-op with my brother and we thought we'd take the plunge and get 2011 when it came out..

I havent done any single player yet, just co-op, and here are my initial thoughts...

First thing to notice on this is the passing.. it takes some getting used to, because its so easy to just pass the ball to no-one and then get frustrated because its almost impossible to pressure the opponent off the ball.. yet, they can do it to you so easily!! Also, the shooting is so random... Since when, in real life, has Jermaine Defoe been 8 yards from goal, and hammered it miles over the top with only the keeper to beat... ? it happens a lot in PES, even if you just tap the shoot button... I guess its something that needs getting used to, but at the moment, I'd rather stick with Fifa and the crap teammates!!! lol

Saying that, however, it is a step up in terms of graphics and gameplay from the previous pes's so I'd say definately a rental and see how you get on...

No comments:

Post a Comment