Monday 4 October 2010

Plants vs Zombies

Having got this on the ipod, and thoroughly love it, I was intrigued to see how the offering on Xbox Live would come out and its actually pretty good

Its got more gameplay options then the ipad/phone/pod versions, which include co-op, vs and puzzle games.

It has all the options from the apple version and the graphics are the same ones we all know and love, with all the same zombies etc

I did co-op with my friend and its actually quite fun, working out strategy saying "you grow the sunflowers and collect the suns, I'll work on the defence and we will go from there" and before we knew it, 3 hours had passed and it was so much fun.

This is certainly a great game for co-op and I would well recommend it, regardless of if you have a version on an apple product

No comments:

Post a Comment